Setting a Wireless Network
Network Wi-Fi Connection
You can check and connect to the available wireless Internet networks; if you have set up the TV for a wireless network.
- Add a Hidden Wireless Network
- You can add a wireless network if you input the name of the network directly.
- Connect via WPS PBC
- Connects easily when the PBC (WPS) button of a wireless AP that supports PBC is pressed.
- Connect via WPS PIN
- Connects easily when the PIN of the wireless AP that you wish to connect to is entered in to the AP configuration webpage.
- Advanced Wi-Fi Settings
- You can enter a wireless network if you input the information of the network directly.