Setting the Advanced Control Options
Picture Picture Mode Settings Advanced Controls / Expert Controls
- Dynamic Contrast
- Corrects the difference between the bright and dark areas of the screen for optimal results depending on the brightness of the picture.
- Dynamic Color
- To make the image more colorful and lively adjust the Color and saturation of the picture.
- Preferred Color
- Adjusts the colors of skin, grass and sky to your personal preferences.
- Super Resolution
- Adjusts the resolution to make dim and blurred images clearer.
- Adjusts the medium brightness of the picture.
- Color Gamut
- Selects the range of Colors to display. Set color gamut to Auto according to the signal, or display more vivid and richer color in the order of Extended and Wide.
- Edge Enhancer
- Shows clearer and distinctive (yet natural), edges of the video.
- Color Filter
- Filters a specific Color spectrum in RGB Colors to fine-tune Color saturation and hue accurately.
- White Balance
- Adjusts the overall color temperature of the screen as desired.
- Color Management System
This is a function used by experts when they adjust Colors using a test pattern of six Colors (Red / Green / Blue / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow) without affecting other Color areas.
For normal images, adjustments may not result in noticeable Color changes.
Depending upon the input signal or the selected picture mode, the available options may differ.
The configurable items differ depending upon model.