Sound Mode Settings
Sound Sound Mode Settings
- Sound Mode
- You can select the most suitable sound mode for each genre.
- You can adjust the volume of the left and right speakers.
- Virtual Surround Plus / Virtual Stadium Surround Plus / ULTRA Surround / ULTRA Stadium Surround / OLED Surround
- Enjoy an immersive soundscape with the virtual multi-channel surround sound effect.
- Dolby Surround
If you set the Dolby Surround menu On, the general content (Non-Dolby Atmos Content) can add Dolby Surround effects, (Similar to Dolby Atmos).
To enjoy three-dimensional surround sound in general content (Non Dolby Atmos Content), turn on Dolby Surround.
Note that Dolby Atmos must also be turned on to use Dolby Surround feature.
You can set the desired sound by adjusting the equalizer directly.
(100Hz / 300Hz / 1kHz / 3kHz / 10kHz)
- You can reset the sound effect settings.
Virtual Surround Plus / Virtual Stadium Surround Plus / ULTRA Surround / ULTRA Stadium Surround / OLED Surround, and Equalizer, Reset are available only when the Sound Mode is set to Standard.
The configurable items differ depending upon model.